Monday, February 28, 2011

Foundation review: maybeline FIT ME

So this blog is going to be all things clothes and makeup.To start with my first post I will be doing a review on maybeline's FIT ME foundation. I purchased this at walgreens on sale for only 4.99!! This foundation is very nice because it comes in so many shades you'll def. find a shade for you. I'm light #125.This gives medium buildable coverage.My only con is that It won't cover EVERYTHING but it will give you nice smooth looking skin. It lasted all day and was very light on my skin.I would def. buy this again and recommend it to anyone who wants to find an affordable good coverage foundation.ALSO,keep in mind that they sell corresponding blush,bronzer and concealer to perfectly match your skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment