Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A girl's emergency beauty kit

So there's something every girl should have, what you may ask?? a beauty emergency kit of course! I try to carry my mini kit with me (mines in an old makeup bag) in my purse but sometimes I forget it.Here's a list of items every girl should have handy:
  1. advil (no one likes headaches!)
  2. tampons (never know when you or a friend may need one)
  3. nail file (in case you break a nail)
  4. band aids
  5. perfume/body spray (in case you want to freshen up!)
  6. pepto (no one likes upset stomachs!)
  7. hair elastics (never know when you'll need to tie your hair back)
  8. phone car charger (never good if your phone dies while on the go) 
  9. tide to go (to combat any stains you get)
  10. gum or mints (bad breath is never good)
  11. hand sanitizer
  12. tissues
  13. dental floss
Hope this helped you! This way no matter where you go and what comes you're way you'll look your best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment