Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best red lip product

SO I'm really into the pinup look, I think it's just so fun,pretty and out there.I usually do black winged eyeliner with muted cheeks and a bold red lip.I've been looking for a good red lip product for awhile.Lipstick wears off too fast for me,I want something that will stay ALL day and I've found it!!! :D I got Loreal's infallible never fail lip color in beyonce red.This red will looks good on all skin tones.I did the true test, I wore this on a day trip to boston.I walked all around outside,had atleast 5 drinks throughout the day and it lasted through it all even lunch and dinner! So if you're like me and love the look of red lips but can't stand the constant upkeep of standard red lipstick give this a try!
*NOTE* before using be sure you don't have dry patches on you're lips,I suggest using a lip scrub from lush,they're AWESOME lol

No comments:

Post a Comment